Carrier Request For A Windows Expert Review
Adjusters can request a virtual windows Expert Review by completing the form below. Our virtual review process of damaged windows will help ensure the damage is assessed for repair or replacement from the initial inspection.
This service is for a virtual review of the loss site. If you need an onsite assessment, click here.
How It Works
For the Windows Expert Review, our virtual review process of damaged windows will ensure the damage is assessed for repair or replacement from the initial inspection. Our Windows Expert Review is not intended to create a full scope of work or a written estimate. We will inspect the damage via claim documents and photos provided by you, the adjuster
- Fill out the form and upload photos of the damaged window(s) or door(s)
- Receive a written report within 48 hours. Accuserve's Windows Expert Review report is the first step toward accurately identifying the damaged portion of the window and addressing the damage and the method of repair or replacement.
- Depending on the condition of the window, Accuserve will deliver every option to move the claim process forward.
- Accuserve is committed to the claim until the end. If our initial report offers an option for repair that results in a disagreement, we will continue to assist with the claim until the home is brought to its pre-loss condition.
- We will advise you if an onsite inspection is necessary to determine the options for window repairs. The repairability of the window sash can only be determined by inspecting the windows.
- The final determination of repairability will require an inspection before a written estimate is created or finalized.